Not my usual short post. Why?
When I first started this blog, my intention was to write  fifty short stories, and drum roll please, [um, that’s a horn. Never mind], and I have completed my intent. [What’s that? No speech, please we beg you] .What a tough crowd.😆
First I want to thank God for granting me this talent of putting life together in words. My calling with a social conscience and a romantic flair.
[William-Adolopole Bougureau – A Calling]
Secondly, those who stopped by to read and comment. I am grateful. If I made you smile, laugh, think, questioned, raised awareness, awakened emotions, thank you. These flowers are for you.
[Vasily Andreyevich Tropin – Girl with Roses]
And lastly, those who will stop by in the future. There are a gazillion blogs out there and you made your way here. Thank you. There are other blogs that you can also make your way to. [What? Where?] Check out my blogroll. Wonderful blogs with awesome pictures, beautifully written poems, inspiring quotes, information, thoughts, . . . [Wait, don’t leave now, finish reading].
This sounds like goodbye. [Yay! Who said that?] Well in a way it is. No more stories will be written here. I am closing this part of my life that included other lives, things that maybe you or I went through in one or more of these stories. So as my favorite teddy bear and I prepare to drive off into the sunset, [wait, flat tire], walk off into the sunset, I again say thank you. Special thanks to you Trisha, you’re amazing!
The stories appeared in this order:-
1) https://girlgeum.wordpress.com/2009/06/05/page-one/ Sing Me a Song
3) https://girlgeum.wordpress.com/2009/06/29/go-one/ 12 Plus the One
4) https://girlgeum.wordpress.com/2009/07/06/hello-one/ Seven Years into Forever
5) https://girlgeum.wordpress.com/2009/07/13/see-one/ Letters from a ‘stranger’
6) https://girlgeum.wordpress.com/2009/07/20/heres-one/ Before Noon
7) https://girlgeum.wordpress.com/2009/07/27/now-one/ Nostalgia
8. https://girlgeum.wordpress.com/2009/08/03/plant-one/ I Was a Nobody
9) https://girlgeum.wordpress.com/2009/08/10/and-one/ First Interview
10) https://girlgeum.wordpress.com/2009/08/17/get-one/ Not Taylor
11) https://girlgeum.wordpress.com/2009/08/31/pick-one/ Souvenir
12) https://girlgeum.wordpress.com/2009/09/07/try-one/ We Grew Up
13) https://girlgeum.wordpress.com/2009/09/14/move-one/ In Search of Him
14) https://girlgeum.wordpress.com/2009/09/21/follow-one/ It’s a Girl
15) https://girlgeum.wordpress.com/2009/09/28/carry-one/ House Keepers
16) https://girlgeum.wordpress.com/2009/10/05/have-one/ Days Gone By
17) https://girlgeum.wordpress.com/2009/10/12/meet-one/ Somewhere in between
18) https://girlgeum.wordpress.com/2009/10/19/find-one/ Not for Love
19) https://girlgeum.wordpress.com/2009/10/26/then-one/ To do list
21) https://girlgeum.wordpress.com/2009/11/09/free-one/ Find a Love Story
24) https://girlgeum.wordpress.com/2009/11/30/add-one/ Once upon that time
26) https://girlgeum.wordpress.com/2009/12/14/make-one/ Teach me to be mother
27) https://girlgeum.wordpress.com/2009/12/28/allow-one/ It was me
28) https://girlgeum.wordpress.com/2010/01/04/hide-one/ Indelible
29) https://girlgeum.wordpress.com/2010/01/11/push-one/ Miss Modern Woman
30) https://girlgeum.wordpress.com/2010/01/18/create-one/ Become Me
31) https://girlgeum.wordpress.com/2010/01/25/save-one/ See What I See?
32) https://girlgeum.wordpress.com/2010/02/01/pull-one/ In Print
33) https://girlgeum.wordpress.com/2010/02/08/bake-one/ Perfect Grades
34) https://girlgeum.wordpress.com/2010/02/15/cut-one/ Playing Mr. Right
35) https://girlgeum.wordpress.com/2010/02/17/seek-one/ Henry VIII
36) https://girlgeum.wordpress.com/2010/02/22/twist-one/ If only you did
37) https://girlgeum.wordpress.com/2010/03/01/play-one/ We’ll Take Him
38) https://girlgeum.wordpress.com/2010/03/08/feed-one/ A Black Box
39) https://girlgeum.wordpress.com/2010/03/10/drag-one/ Wrong Direction
40) https://girlgeum.wordpress.com/2010/03/15/throw-one/ A Taste of It
41) https://girlgeum.wordpress.com/2010/03/17/clean-one/ Rose’s Thorn
42) https://girlgeum.wordpress.com/2010/03/22/color-one/ The End of a Rainbow
43) https://girlgeum.wordpress.com/2010/03/25/mold-one/ Peace of me
44) https://girlgeum.wordpress.com/2010/03/29/water-one/ Tuesday 11:05pm
45) https://girlgeum.wordpress.com/2010/03/31/dust-one/ Hands Talk
46) https://girlgeum.wordpress.com/2010/04/05/eat-one/ It’s You
47) https://girlgeum.wordpress.com/2010/04/08/drink-one/ Pressed Rewind
48) https://girlgeum.wordpress.com/2010/04/12/polish-one/ The Dead’s Request
49) https://girlgeum.wordpress.com/2010/04/15/break-one/ Heart Transplant
To all those who gave me awards:-
I am grateful for the thoughts, appreciative of the awards, and humble in receiving them. Although they’re not up on the blog, I’m thankful that you gave them.
“Doth not he see my ways and count all my steps?” Job 31vs4
And my missteps. Me